NANTA has been running since October 1997 and is the most popular show ever in Korea. It also has achieved outstanding international success having performed on Broadway and toured widely around the US and the rest of the world. It receives rave reviews wherever it performs and quickly sells out.
Without a dialogue, but through rhythmic banging of knives, pots and pans, NANTA (or Cookin’ as it was known in the States) tells the story of four crazy chefs who have been set the impossible task of making a wedding banquet in just one hour. What follows is pure musical mayhem, and they even manage to fit in a love story! The show is based on Korea’s traditional garak (rhythms) of Samulnori (traditional Korean percussion quartet), and can be enjoyed by all the family.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://eternalsoundcheck.com/giai-tri/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- No Nut November – A Survival Guide
- 7 Reasons Why Suzie Crabgrass is the Best "Ned's Declassified" Character! | NickRewind
- Top 20 Most Popular Songs by NCS 2019 | Best of NCS | Most Viewed Songs
- 🔥 Top 50 NoCopyRightSounds | Best of NCS | Most viewed ! Gaming Music | The Best of All Time | 2020
- Julius Dreisig & Zeus X Crona – Invisible [NCS Release]